New Client Information
Your pet is an important member of your family, so naturally you want to give them the best veterinary care. We do, too! Mobile Animal Clinic was founded with the mission of providing high quality veterinary care so pets can live happy and healthy lives.
If you’re looking for a veterinary clinic to deliver top-rate care with a gentle and loving touch, you’ve come to the right place! Here are five reasons why Mobile Animal Clinic is the best choice for the special pets in your family:
- Our doctors have over 50 years of combined experienced working in the field. Together, they make a remarkable team well equipped to provide comprehensive care for your pet.
- As a full-service animal clinic, we offer a complete list of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best, including wellness care, diagnostics, advanced imaging, dentistry, and surgical care.
- When you need us, we’re there. Our clinic is conveniently open six days a week with extended office hours to accommodate your schedule.
- We believe high quality veterinary care should be accessible to all pets. That’s why we strive to help our clients manage the cost of their pets’ care, complementing fair prices with our refer-a-friend program and other special discounts.
- Since our founding in 1967, it has been our mission to promote happy, healthy pets and well-informed owners. Over 50 years later, our commitment to the Omaha community remains grounded in a true passion for responsible pet care.
We love meeting new pets! If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our talented veterinarians, contact the clinic at 402-333-3847. Appointments are available beginning at 8:00 AM Monday through Saturday.
Please bring any medical history of your pet to your first appointment. This information helps our doctors form a complete understanding of your pet’s health so that they can deliver appropriate care and treatment.
We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon! If you have any questions about our clinic or your pet’s first visit, please give us a call at 402-333-3847.